Friday, February 5, 2021

Week 5:

Intro. to Entrepreneurship


Lessons learned:

Learning that failing is what happens most of the time. I need to realize that it takes more than a few efforts to get something going that is important. Expect setbacks. Keep going! 

Paul Harvey: The secret to success " I get up when I fall down." 

Perseverance is the key to life and to business. 

James E. Faust " Perseverance is demonstrated by those who keep going when the going gets tough, who don't give up even when others say it can't be done."

Jeff Sandefer: Are successful Entrepreneurs Born or Made? Three categories 1 Industry expertise.  2 Good business judgment. 3 Reputations and Relationships.  

If you are having a hard time with what you are good at. Ask 5 people that are close to you what things they see in you that you are good at. Make sure you get specifics from them. Things that you think are easy and come naturally to you, don't come naturally to everyone else. Focus your efforts on a business or career that helps with God-given talents. Take what makes you happy and what you are good at and combine the two to make a living. 

Set my values and do not cross lines. Don't put myself in situations that will compromise my integrity.

What opportunities do I have in front of me? How do those opportunities sync up with my passion?
Make important decisions in business with what feels right on the inside, and do them.

Learn to live my life with meaning.

Make the world a better place because of what I do in my personal life and/or business. 

Things I want to learn more about: 


Read more inspirational stories of successful people when things get hard and tuff. 

Research more about living a life of meaning. What really makes us happy?

Don't look back and have regrets. Make sure what I am focusing on now is the things that actually matter in life. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home