Saturday, March 13, 2021

 Week 10

Lessons learned:

What a great week of information. I feel like I enjoyed the most interviewing business owners and how their success came about. 

Be committed

The process can be years in the making

Believe in what you do

Be passionate about the business that you choose

Sometimes the first step in the hardest

Make a master goal plan

Break down the master plan into smaller steps to achieve success

Research and Pray about decisions

Ask as many people as possible about advice in the industry that you can


Lessons to look into: 


See who is willing to talk about their experience and willing to share advice

Open my mouth more and talk to people about what I am looking for

Look at what makes a good franchise to buy

Be optimistic about the future

Be grateful for what my life is now and enjoy the process more

Think more of others less about myself

Spend more time with my kids, they won't be around forever


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home